Dear Precious Intercessors –
Thank you so very much for standing with us through this sobering, heavy and tragic time. I have a sense in my spirit that God wants to speak to us on a deeper level. I believe that the Messianic remnant of Israel is entering an Esther-like season. Indeed, now is the time that we were created for. We have to find God for His unlimited source of hope, light, grace and power. We also need to find strength to be all that we are meant to be for the people we serve in these days. This is my greatest prayer request.
Also, I want to ask you to pray
- for our team – Oxana, Anna, Tana – and our volunteers and youth leaders.These are very demanding times.
- for the single moms. Many supplement their incomes by cleaning houses or doing other jobs that are now not available. Very soon they will start running out of money. Please pray for provision.
- for Adelia and her 3 small children, who are now moving into my house, where there is a bomb shelter
- for other families who need to be evacuated from the war zone but who are afraid to travel
- for Larisa and her son’s safe travel as they leave my house and evacuate further south
- And please, please pray for the following soldiers associated with our ministry. For their protection and for strength and grace to be the Light of the Lord in their environment.
Soldiers currently in active duty:
Masha (at home, pregnant)
Reservists already called to duty:
Reservists waiting to be called:
Much gratitude and many blessings to you!
Marianna and the team