Dear Intercessors and Treasured Friends –
How grateful we are for your continued prayers. We know that you move God’s heart and hand by declaring His goodness and power over all this evil. He listens, moves, protects, intervenes… We do not underestimate your service to our families. Thank you!
Following are some updates for today.
Please pray for:
- Tana, who is 50% on staff with us. We fear she is suffering from PTSD after being evacuated from one of the Gaza strip towns to Ashkelon. She feels shut down and immobilized. She is getting help now. Please pray for speedy recovery and full restoration for Tana.
- Anna and Tana as they begin to reach out to the teens on a daily basis. Anna, who is in Beersheva, hopes to visit them in person as often as possible. (*We will send a list of our teens soon.)
- Oxana, who is on call with our moms pretty much around the clock. Pray for stamina and wisdom, for deep rest when she can get it, and for God to carry her on HIs eagle’s wings.
- Michal, one of our young adults who is struggling greatly over her boyfriend, Omer, who has been called to active duty in Gaza.
- Maala – please add her to the list of reservists now called to active duty.
Please also pray for the following kids in our children’s programs (ages 6 to 12):
With blessings and gratitude,
Marianna and the team