by Marianna Gol
- 1 batch Swiss chard, cut into pieces
- 1 cup mixed fresh herbs, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 med. red onion, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2T. olive oil
- 3T. balsamic vinegar
- Cut off and discard the ends of white stems of Swiss chard. Cut the rest of it. Prepare the herbs and the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add onion, sauté until it becomes translucent, and add garlic. Sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until almost soft.
- Add the greens and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 5 minutes.