by Marianna Gol
- ½T. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4T. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4T. finely chopped mint
- 5 Persian cucumbers, cut into cubes
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ sm. red onion, finely chopped
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, pressed garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add parsley, mint, cucumbers, tomatoes, sweet pepper, and red onions, and
- toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature.